View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
awfarley

Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Smile Start a Club with me- Birmingham area

Hey all,
I have looked on here and haven't found a Camaro exclusive club in the central AL area. Anyone interested please post here with your location in or around B'ham. If anyone knows of one already please let me know. I don't really want to start another if one exists, I just can't find it :(. Otherwise, I'd be 100% commited to getting this thing started ASAP.

Thanks!

*******UPDATE*******

So it seems there is a lot of interest. I'm going to start a list of the people that really want to start this thing from the ground up. I'd like it to be somewhat formal, no required meeting or anything, but definetly at least get together once a month when everyone is free. (Most likely Sunday)

The reason I really want to do this is because I love my new car, plain and simple. I would like to have a group of people that live reasonably close to hang out with, show off our cars (obviously), discuss ideas, help with installations, painting, and basically whatever else we might run across. As of right now it will be 5th Gen only, but we could be open to change that.
Post your name and city, and PM me a club name you like so we can get something agreed on.
Thanks, Wade

1. awfarley, Wade, Woodstock (work in Birmingham)
2. Black Lightning, Ken, Calera (work in Hoover)
3. WhiteLightning'11, ?, ?

Last edited by awfarley; 05-09-2012 at 04:36 PM.
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote