View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
Johnny1

Drives: Would only drive GM
Well heres another take on this. I just ordered my 2SS Camaro this morning. So I called the guy that has always tinted the windows on my vehicles and talked to him about it. He tinted my windows on my 2005 GTO when I had it. The owners manual said the same thing about not using metal tint. And at that time the same discussions were going around about interference with radio etc. And at that time it was a proven fact the only radio problems you might actually have is if you listened to am (who listens to that anymore) We put metal tint on the GTO all the way around including back window and never had any kind of problems what so ever. The fm on the radio worked just fine (xm wasn't available on the GTO"s) Plus since there was no problem the metal tint will never change colors or anything. Once you do it your done period. He said he's done several Camaros and its the same situation. No problems with anything working just fine, unless possibly your into am radio. And he said they are easy to tint and there is no problem with doing the 3rd. brake light that he just goes behind it. And he will charge only $125.00 because the Camaros are so easy to tint. I personally think he knows what he's talking about. So my new Camaro will have the metal tint on it just like my GTO had and look great and be looking the same in the future.
Johnny1 is offline   Reply With Quote