Thread: zl1 upgrades
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM   #32
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninsecgt View Post
+1.........avoid bolt on shops at all cost. I made the mistake once by using a bolt on shop. They did a great job bolting on the parts but when it came down to tuning the combo for drivability they failed horribly. The owner (Paul)of torq speed lab in miramar fl. even made promises to come out to my home and drive the car to experience the drivability issues but never came through. I've been contacted by at least 30 camaro owners who've advised me to take my business to redline performance. Go with what the vast majority instructs you to do.
Andy and his crew are a top notch performance shop and his builds speak for themselves. He has built countless ZL1's and the cadi's also. He knows what it takes to make these cars perform and he will not tell you anything just to sell you a part.If it works for the LSA motors and makes power he knows about it and will install it right there in his shop. I know there are more shops out there like the one you mentioned and I am sure they do a great job,but for the central part of the states he is a very reputable shop and a class act!

Last edited by Bigtime53; 05-12-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: re write
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote