View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 07:08 AM   #11
The_bald_eagle_machine
Anthony S

Drives: 2011 chevrolet camaro 2ss/rs
Been in 2 "fender benders" both were from useless idiot drivers. The first one I was sitting at a red light and a 20' box truck in front of me put the truck in reverse and drove on top of my 87 trans am GTA, ripped off my front bumper, crushed my daytona style fiberglass hood, and tweaked the two front fenders. Said the pretty girl in the next lane wanted to cut in front of him so he backed up to let her in. Second time I got rear ended at a stop sign in a publix parking lot, also in my 87 trans am. Driver was drunk and asked me if I wanted to eat some of the shrimp cocktail she bought while we waited for police. People really are idiots, especially in this day and age. I recently moved to the country part of Florida to get away from those idiots. Here they are just slow drivers, but atleast they understand turn signals and brake application.

Mods: Texas Speed 2 inch headers, high flow cats, and X-pipe. Custom mid-pipe, Borla Xr1 mufflers. Torqstorm Supercharger, 3.1" pulley, ZL1 fuel pump. MGW Shifter, Mcleod RST clutch, Tick master cylinder and Tick Billet bushing reinforced slave cylinder. DSS One-piece 3.5" Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft safety loop, BCRacing Coilovers. BMR Poly Diff bushings, Poly Rear cradle bushings, Sub-frame connectors, Lower control arms, camber arms, and toe links.
The_bald_eagle_machine is offline   Reply With Quote