View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #1
showmak

Drives: Mitsubishi
Needing your HELP in ordering the CAMARO!!!

Hello Guys,

This is my first post in this great forum and with no doubt I will get your help.

The fact is that I live outside USA and more precisely in the Kingdom of Bahrain in the Middle East. My dream is to get into one of those muscular CAMAROs but for the car to be arrived in my country I think I must be patient enough because it will take time.

I thought why I don't try ordering it from US, but before entering this venture I would like to get help from you. I've visited the Official Camaro Website and in Build Your Own Chevy Camaro I could get the MSRP Total Price. Please refer to the pic attached for the summary output and this is exactly what I am looking for.

Your help is highly appreciated if you help me getting the exact price from any dealer based on the options showed on the pic. I am just assuming that the price from the dealer is different than the Internet.

I am waiting your replies, and as I said earlier for sure I will get your help and this is what I have noticed in this forum a great and friendly communications.

Regards,
showmak
Attached Images

showmak is offline   Reply With Quote