View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckbo View Post
When I first got the car the A/C was so cold I kept it on low and mixed it with warm air but the dealer adjusted it after a TSB was issued about ice build up. Now it's just cool and unless the rpm's are above 1200 the air isn't cold at all. When I'm idling in traffic on a hot day I need to keep the accelerator slightly pressed (in neutral) to keep the cold air coming. I've been to two dealers and both just park the car in their shop, out of the sun, check the computer codes, they say the air feels cold to them.
Is there any way to either get the codes (or specs) back that the factory had or get the idle programmed higher when the A/C is on?
I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you to experience. If you could please send me your first and last name, address, phone number, VIN, mileage and involved dealership, I would like to look into this and seeing if there are any options available to you. I look forward to working with you.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service