View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #27
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by songsj View Post
I've not jumped in because I'm not a 2SS owner yet, but it almost sounds to me like this traction control, launch control etc maybe the problem. The traction control in my '97 Z28 applies rear brakes, retards the timing and shoves the throttle back if the rear wheels start to spin. If I were you guys I would try to find out how to turn everything off completely, Launch control, traction control etc. make sure it's all completely off if possible, then hammer it and see what happens. My guess is if you get it all turned off, you better hang on!!!!! My 2 cents
We did. Turned it ALL off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockytophummer View Post
Mine Ive had 2 weeks about 1000 miles on her. Alot of driving. Havent timed my 60 but it seems quick. Im happy with performance so far. But Ill try my 60 next time someones with me so they can do it off there watch. But im guessing mine is close to were it should be! To everyone who is not happy I hope GM will fix this problem! Because this is actually false advertisement of there product if not! Good luck guys and gals!
It would be false if they didn't fix the problem whitch I have full confidence that they will.

I'm not raggin on GM or Chevy or my dealer or anyone. I'm just disappointed.