View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #41
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneZZ View Post
My taillights are not tinted.
Yes I was driving without a license plate, because the day before that I had a photoshoot of my car and I was too lazy to put it back on. This is not an excuse, but whatever.
Okay on the tint - I guess you were referring to window tint in your earlier reply.

You certainly were unfortunate to have that guy behind you but the fact is, you shouldn't have even been on the road without a license plate. And although that had no impact (pun intended) on the accident, you put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time by driving illegally.

Hope it all turns out alright though.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote