View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #22
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEo View Post
The Volt has been in the Market for to long to have a Mark Up that much. Having a mark up is overpriced. Yes the Camaro did have a mark up but did not last this long.

I agree that the volt has more technology than the Pruis. But the Pruis is selling even tho it's inferior compared to the Volt. Because its not overpriced and doesn't catches on fire. lol

I don't see this EV cars lasting verny long.

You can get a brand new 3 series with that price!

GM can't control dealer mark-ups. If your dealer is marking-up cars then they're shooting themselves in the foot. Blame the idiot dealers, not GM or the Volt. That doesn't make the car overpriced when it's MSRP (maybe I need to spell that out for you, Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price) is right in line with the competition.

The Volt doesn't catch on fire either...unless you're a total moron and you don't disconnect the battery after wrecking the car, which every first responder is trained to do. Again, don't blame GM or the Volt for other people's stupidity (looking at you, NHTSA).

You can cover your eyes and ears all you want, like it or not, electrification is on the way. Not hinting or trying to imply anything here, but even the Camaro has a chance of receiving some sort of alternative powertrain.