View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #55
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Now now, Envy. That's not really true. If I took a base '69 Camaro and threw a ZL1 427 in it, it wouldn't be a real ZL1, it would be a clone. If it's not on the RPO, it's a clone. Not that there's anything wrong with adding the stuff, I'd just never advertise it as such.
Oh...is this an advertising forum? I didn't realize that. Did I post my thread in the wrong section? Because I meant to post my thread in the Camaro "photo" section not the "for sale" section.

I thought Camaro5 was a Camaro discussion forum. And I thought that I was sharing pictures of my car and its modifications with fellow enthusiasts.

You, sir, sound like a real d-bag referring to my car or any Camaro as an RS clone. It's an appearance package not a performance package. There is a difference. Why would anyone want to clone an RS? Just putting the two terms (RS clone) next to each other makes you sound ridiculous.

Do you really think that the RS package adds any real value to your car? Enough value to make it worth faking...come on. Although it does add a small amount of value in the short term on a used Camaro. In the long term, it ain't worth squat...so get over yourself.

I joined this site 9 months ago when I bought my car, but I haven't spent any time here because of members like you and blaSSt, You two really represent the Lone Star Camaro Club well. Attacking a local person over such a petty issue...because why? Because I didn't join your club or just because I have the nerve to build a car thats nicer than yours?

I am here because I have received quite a few pms from various site members here asking questions about my car so I wanted to start this thread and answer everyone's questions. I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest with the two of you. Please just leave me alone and give me a chance to answer real questions for people who are interested in modifying their Camaro. I will finish up my first and probably my last thread here and then I'll move along. It was a pleasure hearing from you though. See ya at Cars & Coffee.

Last edited by Envy; 01-29-2011 at 04:01 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote