View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #209
Cross
Silver Bomber

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS SIM
Installed mine over the weekend. Will post pictures when I get some taken.

Ordering Online –5/5- AutoAgenda set up my account name as a coupon code to get the discounted price. I thought that was neat. Everything else was simple and straight forward.

Receipt and Inspection –4/5- Coils arrived extremely quickly. They were well packaged and everything was included. They come with instructions that are written in perfect 'engrish' by a Taiwanese gentleman who did very well putting sentences together.

Installation -4/5- The only issue I ran into during the install was getting the rear control arm back inline with the hub, that required a little prying and would have been much easier on a lift. Other than that the install went very well.

Noise -4/5- I noticed a clunking sound after going over a bump in the road. After a moment of research I discovered that this happens occasionally with this company, and the fix is very simple. All that need be done is to adjust the preload. Basically getting the spring loose and then snug between the upper and lower mounts on the strut and then raising the lower seat up 5mm so that it holds the spring in snug.
Most of them come preloaded already so this is only something that needs to be done if there's a noise.

Vibration/Harshness -5/5- Depending on how much road feel you want is how much you get.

Overall Experience For the price this really is a great deal. I have my car lowered 2 inches now, the stance looks awesome. And even more importantly I can take a corner at whatever speed I deem necessary.
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Cross is offline   Reply With Quote