Thread: Catchcan r&d
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:50 PM   #48
Black&WhiteEnvy
211 v6 m6

Drives: 2011 v6 manual white with black
Eventually I will remove my manifold and capture new images of he valves and the inside of the manifold itself like I posted recently. These are all great discussions and a very concerning topic that will effect most of our vehicles in the future. These studies and tests are being conducted to provide supporting data for future innovations. I will be able to release the brandX manufacturers in the upcoming days. these days everything is time sensitive and proving that a product performs as it states takes time. I'm about a week I should be around my next draining point (1000miles) and I will be switching the cans. Making brand x first and moroso secondary. At that point I will be alloud to release brandX manufacturers. The next weigh in is going to be huge. In drove cross country and little city for 1750 nearing 11oz of oil caught. This will be almost 50/50 highway city drive. I have been taking highway to work. Then driving through 3 townships on my way home totaling a 44mile round trip each day... Thanks for the posts, and I hope your can keep your pants on Tahlee
Black&WhiteEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote