View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #186
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpomeroy View Post
I know, I've had the 68 for 20 years and the one thing I regret the most is not taking pics along the way. The 2010 I only picked up late last year so other than getting him ready for winter, that's about all I've done.

Spring is coming and I can't wait. I'll have to start putting some text down and match some pics up on Buzz. It's a pretty good story for me, but essentially someone else lost theirs. (repo).

I'll get on it, promise.
I can't wait. Might as well get one started and you can add to it as you go. All of us would like to watch you and Buzz do your thing.
As far as the 68, I was very fortunate, in that I bought it in 1988. I started keeping photos from that point all the way to today!! I want to start a thread on it and will soon. The 2010 is getting close to the end. I don't want to do anything to the engine as I have a warranty for 7 years. Don't want to lose that just because of a set of headers, tune, cam, high flow cats, etc...all the things I really want. Nothing quite like a good sounding cam.......