View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 03:58 PM   #208
ITZ2BIG

Drives: 2015 Green Flash Convertible Camaro
Are there any other Canadian Green flash owners out there that have attempted to contact our customer service for a letter of authenticity like the other owners?
I have my reply below from the USA customer assistance center but they only assist US customers and the Canadian side won't give me a written reply but left message on my phone that they only issue letters for Z28 and ZL1 models & state the Chevrolet product managers researched it and it's Only given out for those?
The USA service rep was about to send me one and took my address but when I gave her my VIN #, she said she could not and contact our rep.
Does this make sense?, the car was made here in Canada and I get less help from our reps? Let me know if anyone else out there has had any luck?

Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us with regard to information you are seeking for your 2015 Chevrolet Camaro.

Since we are only able to assist customers that are within the United States, we recommend that you contact our GM office in Canada at 800-263-3777 to have your inquiry addressed, their office is open from Mondays through Fridays between 7:30am to 11:30pm and Saturdays from 7:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Time. You may also contact them through their website at http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/corporat...actus/overview.

We apologize for any inconvenience but wish to ensure that your inquiry is handled in a timely manner.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Chevrolet.

Donna
Chevrolet Customer Assistance
ITZ2BIG is offline   Reply With Quote