View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 10:30 PM   #14
angryBits

Drives: ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
I have a high suspicion it was a troll or accidental click. But I could be wrong. I'd like to see a bunch of responses, it would be very informative.

So you're to blame for FB eh??!! Do something to make that stock go back up! Lol. I'm just salty about buying a bunch of shares on the "dip" only for the "dip" to "dip" some more and continue to flat line. Back to $210/share please! Haha.
hahaha yep the whole security scandal is my fault -- you see all of Facebook is running on a small computer plugged in under my desk and I accidentally spilled my coffee and killed FB. :P Actually this is a true story at another tech company I worked at back in 2001, but instead of coffee I accidentally kicked the plug with my foot and brought down the database server... Oops... Back in the day when tech companies were run in garages

I think it was trendy hate FB for awhile (maybe it still is) but I believe it will blow over and stock prices will come back.

Current: 2019 ZL1 1LE A10
Mods: MPS4s Tires | Borla Atak | CF Steering Wheel
Previous: 2018 ZL1 1LE M6 | 2017 Z06 Z07 M7 | 2017 GS A8 | 2015 ZL1 M6 | 2013 GT500
angryBits is offline   Reply With Quote