View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 07:25 AM   #11
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoutlawss View Post
You can flip the clay if needed I've been doing this since 1981 and would probably guarantee you I have one of the most pristine 1LE's in this entire area.

You always have two clay bars so really there's no need to conserve on clay when you are not doing it for business. Your idea works but really it doesn't matter. The object is to get the car done.

A lot of what you are saying makes sense but every detailer has his own way and own preferred products into getting the ultimate shine. For me these are my easy steps when using non ceramic products that I have used for years.

I trust these products because they have won me over 30 trophies in the first six months of owning the 1LE so I must be doing something right.

Usually I use ceramics but have way too much non ceramic product I need to use up right now

Oh and plus we are not working on a Bugatti we are just working on our own personal cars lol Glaze is not a waste of time when you are pulling up to a car show but you are right it don't last long but it sure gets ya that trophy.
Adams Visco Clay is $20.....if you only flip it over once and never knead it properly, your spending $10 to clay your car. If you fold it and knead it properly, you should be able to use 1 bar 5 times. Now costs are $2.

With the SM Arnold, I paid $35 for mine, so it costs me 39c per use, does the job in 20 minutes instead of an hour, and requires no pressure to use. Really a no brainer. If you want to spend more and work harder, go ahead, I will spend less and work smarter.

6 months and 30 trophies huh? That's 26 weeks. So your expecting people to believe you went to 30 car shows in 26 weeks and won 1st place in all 30? I call
My car is an ungaraged daily driver, almost 9 years old, and is completely swirl free.
I will put the condition of my paint up against your garage queen anytime.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote