View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #62
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
That is so true. But I am aware now a try not to get to loud around older folks and little kids. I never get sick of being at the cruise night or gas station and someone asking me my set up.....if the cam happens this winter its a whole new level.
Yes sir, that cam is gonna make that puppy LOUD ! I couldn't believe how much more sound it made until they started it up at the shop for me after they were done with the install, man what a difference dude! Wow. And on your comment about being around the older folks, THEY are the ones mostly giving me the thumbs up!! Go figure. I guess they are the "old school" gearheads from way back. I was driving through the parking lot at my supermarket yesterday and this elderly woman looked to be in her 80's looked at me, thumbs up from her, I parked the car and was walking to the store past her, she stopped and said to me, "man that is one beautiful car and sounds so badass!!" I was kinda shocked, but said thanks, and she said she wished her car (camry) sounded like mine. That was cool.. So you never know, but I do try to be good. lol. Now car shows and cruises, that's another story, I want them to hear me coming, funny because everybody stops and looks and watches me drive by when I show up. Awesome stuff !! Loud and proud !!