View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #63
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Yes sir, that cam is gonna make that puppy LOUD ! I couldn't believe how much more sound it made until they started it up at the shop for me after they were done with the install, man what a difference dude! Wow. And on your comment about being around the older folks, THEY are the ones mostly giving me the thumbs up!! Go figure. I guess they are the "old school" gearheads from way back. I was driving through the parking lot at my supermarket yesterday and this elderly woman looked to be in her 80's looked at me, thumbs up from her, I parked the car and was walking to the store past her, she stopped and said to me, "man that is one beautiful car and sounds so badass!!" I was kinda shocked, but said thanks, and she said she wished her car (camry) sounded like mine. That was cool.. So you never know, but I do try to be good. lol. Now car shows and cruises, that's another story, I want them to hear me coming, funny because everybody stops and looks and watches me drive by when I show up. Awesome stuff !! Loud and proud !!
Yep loud and proud for sure.....Im still on the fence about the cam but we will see.....i just get worried about failure...but we will see.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote