Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
No Copo T's. Here is a list all in2XXL:

2 Event T's
1 Fire C5
1 426 F
1 New Hoodie (no zipper)

PM me an invoice, Ill pick up in Texas. Be travelling light.

I'll send a message to RW to see if he has any COPO stuff. If so, we'll get those added to the store. I haven't seen anything out there with the COPO cars on them, though. So, I doubt they are available.

But, Dana asked me to ask you if you'd go to the store and put all the items in the cart and order them. She said she'd go back and cancel shipping. It makes it a lot easier for tracking quantities of merchandise that way for us since the ordering process through the site tracks inventory for us and if we don't do it that way, we have to go back and readjust all the inventory...and sometimes we forget which means people order the last "x" shirt....aaaaand, there's really no shirt there.

We are also waiting on word from the printer on fire shirts. Since there's a crap ton of screens, it's going to be costly up front to print and then since we aren't ordering 600 of them like we did back in Phoenix, ...and we are only going to order about 72 of them (and THAT is still way too many which we are probably going to be sitting on a lot of them), then the cost per shirt is also going to go up. So, until we can get word on cost per shirt plus screens, (which will likely be too high), then not sure what's going to happen. But y'all will know as soon as I get word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brackywilles View Post
I would really like to order one for my children.
We are putting kids shirts in the store this week for pre-order.

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote