View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 05:27 PM   #55
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4rMach1ne View Post
At this point. I would try to negotiate a deal on a new crate engine. I have 2011 v6 and i am scared this will happen to me soon. I have been thinking of selling my baby and getting a 2010-2010 GTI. VW cost more to maintain, but they last forever. Vw really stands behind their product. I just can't seem to let silver fox go.
Sorry- didn't get past this post- I was a parts and service director for vw/audi for several years and I thought this was hilarious.
You had me at "last forever" and "really stand behind their product." I had to fight a LOT of battles with those cars, far more than GM... far more.

Pick a car you like- life is too short to drive anything other than what you want, but the green grass on the other side is fertilized with sh*t just like the side you're on.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote