View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:23 PM   #787
mtcwby
High on "The Camaro Life"

Drives: 2010 2SS, IOM, LS3, Vortech, LG cam
Send a message via AIM to mtcwby
Fastlane Pipeline CAI for Sale

I'm selling My Fastlane Pipeline CAI for $400. It was only on the car for 10 days. They had just sent me a new one to replace the original that was more of a prototype, since I got one of their first units. The new one has a carbon fiber like appearance. Smooth with no exposed welds. A lot cleaner than the original one. They also upgraded the washer fluid bottle to work better. It costs $470 + shipping new and another $30 for the filter sock that is waterproof, so water can't get sucked up and virtually eliminates filter cleaning. This is a dry washable element that you don't oil, so it won't get oil residue on the MAF causing bad readings. So, I have $545 into this system. It is used 10 days, and I want $400 for it. That's a good deal. Remember it had the best gains (15.9 HP) in Jannetty Racing's independent tests. When we had the Dyno Day in Longmont, I was the only car that didn't have to wait for the intake air temps to drop before the next runs. The intake air temps stayed at ambient all the time. While everyone elses temps climbed up 15+ degrees over ambient after each run. Also if you someday plan on a TVS2300 style Supercharger upgrade, this intake will still work. And I'll even install it for you, since I have gotten good at it. Here's some pics. Anyone interested let me know.........Don
Name:  Hot Rods and Hockey 11-09 003.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  Hot Rods and Hockey 11-09 005.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  66.9 KB

Last edited by mtcwby; 11-20-2009 at 09:40 PM.
mtcwby is offline   Reply With Quote