View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #222
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSANEBLK View Post
Thank you for this thread!

I can add a stealership for NC - Bobby Murray in Raleigh.

I did not buy the car from them but went to their service department for warranty work. They did fine with several things on the initial trip but the leather seat cover on the passenger side was a nightmare. Originally just the snap on the seat belt holder broke but it took almost a year, no less than 7 return visits, 3 replacement covers and a call to GM to get it fixed. Most of the visits would have been unnecessary if someone would have bothered to check out the work before telling me the car was ready.
added
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bangerBOOM View Post
Gound Chevrolet Nacogdoches Texas
Couldn't be a more friendly and professional service Dept. Last year they let me pick my car up every night (for a few nights) to drive to my nightshift job, and they worked on it during the days while I slept.
added
Quote:
Originally Posted by vm1971 View Post
but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add to NJ:

ELKINS Chevrolet, Marlton, NJ - AWESOME.
http://elkinschevrolet.com/

Seriously. Buying or looking? Go. Ask for Adam.

V
Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersoul84 View Post
I wanted to put in a good word for Bob Bell Chevy in Bel Air, MD. I've had nothing but positive experiences there.

I took the car in to document rub marks on the convertible top and ended up with a replacement. The trim shop didn't do it right, so they made sure to fix it right there and let me watch. There were little metal filings in my seat creases and window tracks, so they got all of that taken care of too. The trim shop dinged the edge of the trunk...no problem, when can we fix that for you? It was done perfectly.

I got a free oil change because I had to wait "an unusually long time."

Someone took a chunk out of the paint on my rear panel, they fixed it up right.

I highly recommend them.

http://www.bobbellbelair.com/
Added
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_g2 View Post
I got my 1LE from Fred Beans in Limerick, PA. They did a pretty good job with the transaction.

-Good/Fair price (TrueCar.com dealer)

-They weren't pushy

-Staff was helpful and honest (GM reopened orders in May, dealer could order 1 more '13 camaro and contacted me immediately to push the order through. Put on my gorilla locks, fully detailed the car, answered every question)

-Haven't gotten any service done there, so no idea on how good it is. They did say they have 5ish GM master mechanics.

BTW, what is a GOOD price for a 1LE 2SS NPP? 37k -ish?
Have you dealt with their service department at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David53 View Post
Reliable Chevrolet in Albuquerque, NM; the best dealership I've ever dealt with.

If they can't get you into the car YOU want at the price YOU want, they tell you and tell you why.

Between me, my sons and daughter and friend we've bought ten cars from them in the last two years.

I've never had any issues with sales, service or body shop.

My latest purchase!
Have you dealt with their service department at all? That's really what this thread is about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew9440 View Post
Dealership- Johnson Motors Chevrolet
PA
Why?