View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #73
Lycanine

Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Southwest Speed Upgrades Pt. II !

My next package from Ivan at Southwest Speed arrived today while I was at school...You can imagine how happy I was when I saw THIS!

Name:  DTbox.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  277.1 KB

My Doug Thorley 1 7/8" Tri-Y long tube headers!

Mina is at the end of her performance list for me, so this was a big leap that I've been searching and waiting to find for awhile. I just couldn't pass up the deal Ivan gave me and to top it all off...I had actually ordered the 1 3/4" first!
I had a last minute change of mind and cringing as I messaged him, I asked if he would bump me up to the larger primary...
For those of you who have not had the lovely pleasure of doing business with him, you're definitely missing out! Ivan called Doug Thorley right away and switched my order up the same day! I hadn't even realized they had shipped them out until I got home and saw them sitting in the garage!

I quickly opened my box like it was Christmas and took some pictures
Name:  DTheaders.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  309.6 KBName:  DTheaders2.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  158.0 KB

I have one more package coming, and as hard as it's going to be, I'm going to wait until it ALL gets here and just do one big weekend of fun

Then it'll be goodbye Diablosport and hello Doc at EFI Alchemy! He's the best here in Jacksonville, in fact they just recently were featured for the Camaro on the show Great American Car War! I got to meet Doc last year and I'm really excited to see him wake Mina up!
If you're in Northern Florida and need a great tuner check him out!
http://www.efialchemy.com/index.html

Come on package III !