View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #1
Lombardi

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 1LT
Dream Cruise 2013

Hey guys! Thought I'd see if I could arrange another show for us all to go to for a good cause. My wifes father works for bozzutos which is the sponsor for the event and I figured I would share it with you guys. I was not able to attend last year so this will be my first time!

Its the 2013 Dream ride/cruise. Its a fundraising event for the special Olympics. People come from all over as far as florida and canada to be a part of this.

It takes place August 25th. The price is $30 for drivers and $20 for each passeneger. I know it may be a little steep compared to other shows but once again its for a good cause and it alsp includes breakfast and lunch so it really isnt bad.

Pretty much we will meet at Papa's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in New Britain, Connecticut at 9:00AM where we will meet with the other participants and have the breakfast. From there we will leave for a 40 mile cruise with everyone attending where we will reach the final destination in Farmington, CT. There will be trophies awarded at the car show as well.

This is from the website

9 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast11a.m. Departure for a 40 mile scenic ride.11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Party, Return of the Dream Ride & Arrival of Satellite Locations! Live Music! Delicious Steak & Chicken Dinner! Prizes & An Unforgettable Time!

If you would like to join me and attend you can pre register here http://www.dreamride.org/dreamcruise
Its on the bottom. Just follow the instructions and fill in your information. Anyone one pre registers online before August 9th receives a t shirt and pin set as well.

NOTE - WHEN FILLING OUT THE INFO MAKE SURE TO PUT "NEW ENGLAND CAMARO 5" AS THE CLUB/ORGINIZATION NAME SO WE ARE ALL COUNTED AS ONE GROUP.

I hope everyone will be able to join me. Im sure it will be a hell of a time. We get to go on a huge cruise and then a great show! Once we get some intrest we can always pick a meet up spot near the dealership so we all can ride in together.

GOING

1. LOMBARDI
2. GUTTERBALL
3. BUD20121LT
4. 20131LT
5. PERFUCTO
6. SLO-RDE
7. OVERCLOCK
8. 67RS2010SS

MAYBE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Lombardi; 08-24-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote