View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #6
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno_Orange_ View Post
So I eventually was able to use a jack to jack up each side and pull on the wheels to try and diagnose the issue. Turns out my left rear tie rod nut where it connects to the wheel was so loose that I could back it off with my fingers. It was causing the wheel to wobble under corner load and was actually loose enough to where it probably would have backed out all the way if I drove it to much longer. All this is after it's been to the alignment shop twice without a solution and I solved it in 10 minutes with a jack .
Thanks for the update!

I too have been having weird issues when pushing hard around corners or even hard braking at higher speed with the ass-end boot scootin boogie.

The car is in the body shop right now, but going to be checking all bolts on the rear suspension and possibly having to replace the poly bushings I installed 4 years ago.

Well, the poly bushings came with the BMR toe rods, rear trailing arms, and rear lower control arms.

I plan on giving it all a thorough check when I get the car back from the body shop.