View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow2010 View Post
I spoke with my dealer today and he stated that all the cars were being held and were not going to be delivered until after May 5th. The story changes every time I speak to him.
Well, if there's one thing GM does consistently it's the lack of passing around information. I mean c'mon. What sells a car better than people seeing it on the street. I don't think this holds water, but you never know. It's not like we'll ever hear anything other than "no cars have shipped".

Ok fine. Why haven't they shipped? When will they ship? Why can't you have a customer service number with employees on the other end that know anything?

My car is built, has been for over a week and I want it. I know they want the cars to be right and we all want the cars to be right. But if they don't have things worked out after building 300+ CTF cars..........there's a problem.

Ship 'em out GM.
#296 Delivered 6-1-09 Dynoed 10-3-09 384.56HP 387.65TQ with the bolt-ons listed, no tune.....yet!
Roto-Fab CAI (Install pics here), Doug Thorley Shorties, Flowmaster American Thunder 409S Cat Back Vid
NVMY68SS is offline   Reply With Quote