View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsmikeyC View Post
Just my .02, but there are other lightweight wheels that sell for much less than these. I love this look, and think it would look great in Gun-metal coloring. As the person above me mentioned, these would require a lot of work for the buyer if they aren't wanting to make this color work. No doubt this is a good brand and price point for this brand. It is on the higher end scale of purchasing for a market with a ton of options.
What other lightweight wheels are you referring to? These are generally found on Ferraris, Lambos, etc. Here's their website:

http://www.nutekwheels.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropspeed View Post
Only because you asked: For me it would be the width, price, color, additional work needed to change the color and tires.

I have been pricing CCW wheels that are custom made as well and they can be had for less shipped....The tires are personal preference but I would use a different size for my application and the color would need to be changed.
Which CCW wheels are you referring to and how much? I'm curious just to see what's out there. When I got these almost 4 years ago there were hardly any options for the 5th gen., but now there are a lot more. I haven't wheel shopped in awhile so I'm not up-to-date on current models and prices.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote