View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #85
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Dealer is REQUIRED to remove spacers and install valance kit. If they tossed valance kit they are REQUIRED to purchase and install without charge. Your dealer, like mine, tossed the valance kit. Refer them to the PDI for the ZL1. If they refuse to do so contact the GM Dealer Rep for that dealer. I found out about seven months after I had my car that they were not installed. They will try to tell you they are an option and all that BS but the bottom line is they didn't read the PDI for this car!!!
I know this is months late, but I went thru this same scenario with my dealer. My dealer was already notorious for poor customer courtesy, so you could just imagine what I went thru to get these winglets installed; A lot of phone calls to Chevy CS, a few hand written complaints, a lot of cursing. I had the car several months before realizing that the winglets were not installed, and it took two months of fighting with the dealer to get them installed. In hindsight I wish I could've stumbed onto this thread at the time of delivery. I would've loved to have seen their faces by me refusing delivery for missing winglets haha!

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote