Thread: NC Inspection
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
Trevorw24
Black Ma6ic

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY-RAY View Post
So I took my Camaro in to get it inspected at Family Tire here in New bern, NC. The f'ing punk who inspected my car inappropriately revved up my car! So I went up to the little key puncher cash register guy and told him that I don't appreciate this mf'er revving up my car. I watched this idiot cruise by the bays, with the clutch in, and purposely revved to get the attention of the other mechs in the shop. These people's excuse was "I'm sorry sir, we don't get many of these cars in here so he got excited." I was like "really dude!?" I'm not taking my car back there again.

On top of that, this is how GAY north carolina is.....I have my vinyl, static cling blackouts on my taillights, side markers, reverse, and front turn signal lenses from camarodecalstore.com, which are AWESOME! Thanks again Reggie! The people at Family Tire made me take them off b/c if I get pulled over and the cop doesn't like the fact that I have them on my car, he'll ask where I got it inspected and then Family Tire will get fined.....AGAIN! Apparently, they have already had one incident where they let something slide. I've driven past many cops and haven't been pulled over. I even mentioned to these mf'ers that they just peel right off.....and still they made me take them off. Nonetheless, I put them back on!! This just pissed me off this weekend and it's one more reason why I can't wait to leave this state!
Hope that doesn't happen to me, I'm in Burlington lol.