View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #126
BlackIce1066
Black Ice

Drives: 2SS/RS Black w/ silver ice stripes
Dealership= Linder Chevrolet in Canon city Colorado (Excellent service. Very knowledgable staff in service and parts dept. Great customer service. Willing to go the extra mile to take car of any issues. Example: Researched and diagnosed the problem with my Halo's and got it fixed the first try. Replaced whole rear end when the problem was found to be something more. Other dealer wanted to just patch fix it. Replaced dash and pushed for the warrenty to cover it even when the warrenty had expired.)

Stealership= Spradley Chevrolet in Pueblo Colorado ( Very overpriced in products and services. Knowledge as far as service department and services, very poor. Couldn't find the problem in 3 tries of the fix. Customer service is slow and very unattentive. Threw parts at car in attempt to fix the problem and still didn't fix it. Parts were ordered and forgotten to call me when they were in. Parts were sent back and had to be re-ordered. Paint issue was not going to be taken care of until I had to prove it was a manufacture problem.)