View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #1
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Tunnel cross brace

Ok I'm following the lead of member Irace16 and have decided to make a few tunnel braces. I will do this at no cost to fellow members, just cover the cost of shipping which I am told is around $15? I have a list of 12 people and only have enough material to make that many at the moment. If anyone other than the 12 listed here would one post it once I get enough I'll get more material as I can. I made up 1 today and will test fit it on my car tomorrow to make the dimensions are correct. Here are the members that have requested one so far.

Derek1387 - paid
Sanjay Collins - paid
Rtcat6ooman - paid
Oldblue75
Xc_ss/RS
Yzark99
10 silver bullet
*_eric_*
Phatskeemz
Hippy - paid
Ssound - paid
clarkkent - paid
Addoni - paid
Summitwhite1le - paid
Ssdude - paid

If the members that I have listed are still interested please Paypal me $15 as a gift or $15.50 as a purchase to cover fees.

I am having trouble posting pics of the tunnel brace, can only load 1 at a time
Attached Images

Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays

Last edited by Shawno72; 04-13-2016 at 12:43 PM.
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote