View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 01:23 PM   #21
ARS1

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE - Hyper Blue
The difference between the Grand Sport and the ZL1 1LE is mainly power. The Grand Sport isn't Supercharged and it's an Auto so keeping the power down is much easier just not as much fun! I'm one that believes a car like this should be a manual unless for some reason you can't drive one... The wife can drive a manual but doesn't like it in the traffic we have around here. I just deal with it because those times not in traffic are when you can take advantage of the driving experience of a manual car. And obviously GM agrees with me as they made the 1LE Manual only as they should... Ford did the same with the GT350 and R but there's been talk of the Raptor 10 speed going into the GT500 if they ever decide to produce one. A lot of crowds would benefit from an Auto and traction control you can't turn off unless you take an extensive driving course and can prove that you can hang a corner at 50mph completely sideways and come out the other side straight... I can attest that the Mustang WILL get away from you if you're not careful. The Vette and Camaro tend to hook and straighten out as long as you let out of the throttle and don't hit the brakes. The Mustang especially the Shelby will just keep right on coming around on you and if you don't know how to control that it's going to end badly but that also has to do with GM putting some meat under these cars. The GT350 has a 305 in the rear, my ZL1 1LE has 305's in the front!!! And they're Pilot Super Sport's not Sport Cup 2's and my AWD Focus RS Came with Sport Cup 2's on it. Figure that one out...
'18 Jeep JL Rubicon - Blue - Wife's Ride
'17 F250 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ult. Shadow Black -Kelderman 6"-8" Air Lift -Big Truck
ARS1 is offline   Reply With Quote