View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 06:12 AM   #66
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Undersand

That is always good news hey if it works and it seems the location is very accommodating as well as the local hotels. It's a no brainer IMHO to keep it in BG I enjoyed it I will be back. Like I said it’s a big undertaking those who never have put on an event like this have no clue how involved it is and the front end costs.
It really is a year long endeavor and I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself why the hell am I doing this. Huge stresser and the fun part is pretty much gone for me now, but as long as folks keep supporting and coming Mr. Wyndham and I will keep this freight train rolling. Someday we will have it on autopilot and get back to having more fun and we're getting there. Sunday night after it was all over was a blast and a large group stayed up past 3am. Other than that I miss really getting to chat with folks like yourself and others I've met over the years. Changing locations is nuts re-inventing the wheel and establishing contacts when you have every single piece of the puzzle in BG that no other place has. That being said I really would like to do different locations just for the change of scenery. We will keep trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
And by far the coolest.
Great having you and wish we could have chatted a bit longer. I think we were both busy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I know,,, I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
No snow in Oct in Ky lately.
Take a look at the Beech Bend schedule in Oct.