View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 08:18 AM   #21
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Loved the "happy time" quote too. That part was great...great comedy throughout the movie. And, it was like someone else had said, on the parts I wasn't laughing, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the next cool thing to happen.

No, I don't think the autobots were stupid. If you were just about to find that map for directions on where to get the cure for your heart condition, you wouldn't care about a lawn or freaking flowers....c'mon. Yeah...powers out and Dad should have heard all the autobots moving. Didn't happen...ok.

As far as the advertising, I thought it made the movie more real. When you start talking ebay on the big screen, you start hitting on a subject that a great majority of America can associate with. All the little things, which really didn't bother me, made it more on a level for the viewer. They could have made up some other online account called mysell or something, but they used ebay. Mysell wouldn't have done anything to make the movie more realistic. Mountain soda pop wouldn't have done anyting either. But, Mountaindew is something people know. Good for them on using these things. It didn't bother me and made it more real. Oh, and if it helps them to produce the movie to plug these things, so be it. Just incorporate it properly and you could do it all day....after all, I want to see more Transformers, right!?!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote