View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #4
Buschman

Drives: 2018 ZL1 2015 1SS 1LE
I have a GM GFX V6 front spoiler sitting in my garage, going out to get painted matte black next week. ZL1 rockers are being shipped as we speak, as well as 4300k DRL's and a Gen5diy DRL harness (not sure why GM didn't do this from the factory).

I am planning to do some work on the interior, replace the black cloth door, dash panels and center counsel with carbon fiber. Add a 4 pack of gauges and red led foot lighting. I actually like the cloth seats, I may have the head rests embroidered but that would be all.
On the exterior I am planning on changing the chrome tail light surrounds with gloss black, blacking out the rear panel, painting the spoiler gloss black and changing the Camaro lettering to black or removing it. I am looking into the lower grille air ducts, but think it may make the front end look too busy? Also I am going to change the stripe, I found a single pinstripe outlined hood roof and trunk stripe I like better.
As for performance, I am going to add a Vmax ported throttle body. I may add the scoop and washer bottle relocater, but I'm not sure. I am going to attempt to make some carbon fiber under hood dress up items, and add a strut tower brace (because it looks cool).
I am a big fan of the wheels, so those are staying and I don't plan on changing the suspension because I like the way the car rides.

I have done all the current mod's myself, and I think I am going to continue that trend. So I may use this thread for some DIY help as well!

Feel free to leave opinions and suggestions, and we will see where we go from here!

Last edited by Buschman; 01-16-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Buschman is offline   Reply With Quote