View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #212
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
A pleasure RC, anything to help out!

Well got the X-Pipe installed, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Jannetty Racing Tensioner & 3.4 pulley. Now just waiting on the phone call from the shipping company that has the ZL1 bumper & my hydrocoated CAI lid from Emblem Pros.. In the meantime, I received my badging yesterday from Roger @ Emblem Pros and he just nailed it! Sorry no sneak peeks until they're installed

Did put together a video with the exhaust, sorry for the shitty quality, dark setting & dirty car, it'll be out in the sun soon enough.

Pictured below are the new Oracle Ghosted LED Sidemarkers, when the lights off it just looks like the body. Once the car's cleaned up I'll post better pictures, but you get the idea. I love these new side markers, because as I said it just looks like the lights come out of the body, on my previous side markers you could see the LED strip, now very stealthy, great job AAC! Also pictured is Jannetty's Tensioner, we still have to adjust it, rotating the plater clockwise to use the other holes getting the pulley closer. Also going to do some crinkle paint on it and make it black. Much better design than the stock tensioner, and this one really alleviates any belt slip.
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote