View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:03 PM   #393
ttshovel

Drives: 12 camaro ss, 72 chevelle, 91camaro
Moved the car to wash it up before I hit the track Friday. I'm glad I did... driveshaft was rubbing something on the body. Gonna have to raise ride height and do a quick drive around the block. Will post track results friday night

Edit:

Got around to raising rear ride height but it was pretty apparent that's not where the rubbing was coming from. When I moved the bars somehow the diagonal link needed shortened as well. Theres now a pretty nice groove in the driveshaft from rubbing the rear driveshaft loop.

I still raised rear ride height about an inch by moving coilover brackets up on the rear housing. My main concern is by raising the rear it will lower the ic even more, making it even more aggressive. Fingers crossed

Went ahead and scaled everything back a little bit to make some room for 300kpa tuning. Followed the tuners trend on timing and fueling in case I decide I want to up it to the 28-30psi area for a final pass.
Attached Images

12 camaro ss 427lsx, th400, f310 heads, crower shaft mounts, gpi specd solid roller, shearerfab 2k hp a/w, twin bullseye 88mm turbos, hughes pro ssx bolt together converter, holley dominator, 8.50 cert, backhalf, Ford 9", 33x17x16 tires, c16 fuel

Last edited by ttshovel; 10-10-2019 at 01:53 PM.
ttshovel is offline   Reply With Quote