View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:54 PM   #13
Blueovalman

Drives: 2012 V6 Camaro 2010 Camaro SS
I believe carbon build up and deposits on your intake valves are probably very thick being close to 100K miles. I would definitely take your Camaro to a automotive service shop or Chevrolet dealership service department you trust and have them do a complete decarb/fuel injection service on your 3.6L V6 engine and I would also run a bottle of Chevron fuel injector cleaner and/or Chevron fuel system cleaner through it as well. Your carbon build up/deposit level will depend a lot on if you used top tier brand gasoline’s,did your oil changes on time,and did all your other general maintenance on time. Your Camaro is overdue to replace your spark plugs and use AC Delco brand spark plugs. Also I would have all your ignition coils tested and replace your ignition coils as needed. Definitely replace the ignition coil on the suspected fouled cylinder/s. GM highly recommends only using “top tier” brand gasoline’s in all their models like gasoline brands like Chevron or Texaco gasoline with Techron etc.