View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 01:06 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
That is kind of how some tried to do it at GA. The problem we ran into was that it was PACKED and parking was wherever you could find it. If someone ran out to grab a bite to eat, the spot was taken by the time they got back. When I got there, I parked by a few other mods.

We could do it, but it would take a LOT of planning since #'s change and that would be a LOT of figuring out for spots. What if some didn't show? We'd have open spots that others would want. Personally, I wouldn't want a thing to do with the planning....lol. Also, there would be many who are good friends, but over great distances. We could get lots from several areas wanting to park by each other but are from different areas. That would skew the number of parking spaces as well. I think that better yet, we get the hotel to specify to it's non Camaro5 guests that THEIR parking is going to be "over there..." ...where we KNOW for a fact we aren't going to get non Camaro who doesn't care about dinging doors next to your ride, Justin. I'd much rather see them scoot them way off over "there."