View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #383
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Well I get a instant message from my tuner. The car is down to 5 psi after longtubes and 3" exhaust, and that's WITH the pulley upgrade I was sent from Procharger.

Called Procharger up and spoke to a technician who got me squared away with the correct pulley that I need. That's being sent out today and will arrive sometime next week.

The issue is that I might have to pay for a re-tune because the tuner did spend the time tuning the car.

More time and money wasted. This is becoming upsetting and discourages me from modding my car any further at all. Not feeling too happy right now.
Bro, it's tough... I'm climbing out of my skin wanting my car to progress, but.... It's crazy in some cases....As well as mine was planned, we can't help what the vendors on the supply end do... I'm still waiting on a shortblock, and my Turbo kit should be shipped today... Shortblock by early next week, Monday, Tuesday the latest, according to the engine builder...

Just think how awesome it's going to be when you get it back ready to go....thats what I keep telling myself...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...