View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #13
Hendrix-Engineering
Account Suspended

Drives: First 9 inch-12 bolt IRS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo99 View Post
I am very disappointed in the LS9X Clutch for 2010-2012 Camaro that I got from Jannetty. This was supossed to the real deal and hold up. I am making 650 at the tires and I have to say when I got this clutch it felt spongey to me but I put about 800 miles on it and went to the track and it felt OK on the first pass but I put 2 more on it and it is done, not much pedal and vibrates and shakes the car when taking off.
The thing went going into 3rd chirped the tires and then pretty much free reved like I missed a gear.

I am very disappointed that I spent $1600 and this thing lasted 3 passes, my stock clutch was holding fine and I put this in for insurance....kinda pissed. But I was told by some other vendors that this clutch wasn't going to last at my power range...but that was after I already installed it. I am going to go now and figure out how to explain to the wife that I need another clutch after just buying one.
Sorry......Give me a call after the candle light dinner and the foot rub and ill take care of you.
Hendrix-Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote