View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #196
GaryTucker

Drives: 09 Vette GT1, 06 350Z, 82 MSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
I feel bad as it seems you have to keep explaining yourself on this forum over and over to the same question.

I really wanted to point this one sticking point out again because it seems to have been glossed over and no one has questioned it (aside from me in an earlier post). The oil pump is driven by the cam and timing chain, both of which you had replaced. Whether or not they affect the operation vs stock is irrelevant. The specific parts of the engine that drive the oil pump were modified. That will be the beginning and end of their argument, because if you look at the specific terms of the warranty its done.

So you keep saying the part was unaffected when in fact it was directly affected. Its not like they are denying you a repair on a defective catalytic converter for changing out your air filter.

As I said I wish you luck, but I feel this is the answer you're gonna get, and I just hope you don't waste any money getting it.

This is my sticking point on the whole argument too...Everything done is DIRECTLY related to the oil pump...
GaryTucker is offline   Reply With Quote