View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
Scroller
Shazoom

Drives: 2012 2lt Camaro 45th Edition
New Here and Have loads of questions

New here and just want to say Hello to everyone. From sunny and miserably hot at times,Sumter, SC. Retired Air Force, from Shaw AFB.
I bought my 2012 45th edition Camaro in Sept of last year with 42,000 miles on it (now has 43,500) and started making changes right away.
New upper and lower grills, I painted the engine cover to match the stripes on the hood ( not exactly the same, but close).
I have the LEDs for the interior, but that's where my questions lie.
1). Has anyone attempted to put LEDs behind the long thin plastic trim on the dash? Is it easy to do?
Not exactly sure how to wire everything up, any suggestions?
2). I have the LED strips for under the car, and future plans are for Lambo doors ( I know, I know, I have read the posts concerning these on here), but, my wife thinks they are "cute" lol, and gave me the go ahead if I so choose.
In the wheel department, I'm undecided on whether to get the chrome versions of the 45th edition wheels, or go with something completely different.
Yes, there is a story behind the name "SHAZOOM" I chose for the car. someday I'll share it.
Ok, I'm done, any suggestions with the above questions would be greatly appreciated.
Threw in a few photos to show progress so far.
First time posting in a forum, so if I screwed up. Please let me know!

Name:  Shazoom engine Bay.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  95.5 KB

Name:  shazoom front grill.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  65.6 KB

Name:  Shazoom Rear Plate.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  75.8 KB
Scroller is offline   Reply With Quote