View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 11:08 PM   #12
Sboston4

Drives: '17 LT Nightfall Grey
Just to clarify... This is a screen built into a rear view mirror that attaches and covers the existing factory rear view mirror? If so, it looks very clean and you can't even tell it's not a new rear view mirror.

The link is no longer valid so I can't see which one you bought from amazon which might answer the question.

For my Impala, I bought a rear view mirror that physically replaces the entire rear view mirror but let me tell you, it's a beast and a lot larger than the OEM one in the Impala or my Camaro. I've had the mirror in the Impala for over a year and I'm now in the process of changing the way it mounts to the factory bracket so that it is up and tighter to the headliner so its out of my line of sight when driving.

I have enjoyed having the rear view camera and display in the Impala and I'm in the process of adding a front facing camera to my Camaro and didn't even consider a display in the mirror due to the size of the beast I put in the Impala.

If it straps on and looks as good in person as it looks in the pictures you posted, this could be an excellent solution for us all to keep us from hitting those darn curbs when we park.