View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:43 AM   #48
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & C7 Corvette 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecammi View Post
Very nice guitar playing. Kudos.

I've had five German shepherd dogs over the last 20 years that have been the very best things in my life. I still have two now (ages 1 and 11) that are more fun to play with than anything else on Earth (even than my '64 Strat).

Besides a 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT as my daily driver, I have four cars which were all factory ordered by me and stored since new (7 + 55 + 9 + 8 = 79 miles total on the 4 cars): 1996 Mustang SVT Cobra, 2001 Mustang SVT Cobra, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2013 Camaro ZL1

I have 15 pinball machines and 2 linked Cruis'n Exotica video games. The 12 pins that fit in my gameroom are my personal favorites and include Big Bang Bar, Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, Attack from Mars, Twilight Zone, Indiana Jones, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Theatre of Magic, WHOdunnit?, (Stern) Playboy, Revenge from Mars, and Star Wars Episode One.

I have 9 electric guitars (5 Strats, 2 Les Pauls, 1 Tele, and 1 Gretsch), a bass guitar, three Fender amps, and assorted keyboard synthesizer and recording gear that I use to play and record my own jazz-rock instrumental compositions by playing and multi-tracking all of the parts myself. (I'd attach one of my songs to this post, but camaro5 does not support WAV files and I don't do YouTube.)

I have an 80" flatscreen TV with surround sound system wired through the walls and a collection of over 1500 movies (and growing) in various video formats (from BR to DVD to VHS).

Several lesser hobbies omitted here to save time and space.
wicked! post some pics of your guitars... lol thats awesome man. cheers!
jashobbsie is offline   Reply With Quote