View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:41 PM   #145
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
HTCC paid for and ran this course as a courtesy test for Camaro 5 to ensure it worked with the fest flow. There will be no changes that I know of.

We had people from all over Texas there.
The test run of the course was absolutely essential to the success of the C5FEST CamaroCross and i deeply appreciate the cooperation of the H-Twon club and Mike Lee. Unlike a SCCA event, the primary of a CamaroCross is to have FUN. Aside from SAFETY, FUN trumps everything. To max out the fun factor our course layout took almost five hours. Set the cones, take a test run. Change the cones take a test run. Evaluate for SAFETY, change the course.

Another MAJOR difference is at a SCCA event you get three runs for the trophy. Want to study the course, it is on video with a course walk. At a CamaroCross, you get run, after run, after run. Want to run all three sessions, no problem. Want to run after the trophy runs, the course is open.

And the fastest cars didn't run at the H-Town pre-FEST test so I think we did it right and hope all of you do as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodside783 View Post
You guys did another great job this year. Thanks for putting on a great event.

Woooooooo
I think I said this before, class act
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote