View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #39
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Madness View Post
Yes, sometimes I think I should just be happy with the 5 psi. boost and be done. But then, I want more. However, its amazing how much more problems the higher boost causes throughout the system. The real problem is we don't have any aftermarket help when the problems reveal themselves. I glad you and others are stepping up to build systems.

Now if the Z-28 gets announced soon, I will be done the V-6 and be moving on to a Supercharged Z. lol
See... that is what I'm thinking... everyone is b*tching that Lingenfelter, Vortech, Procharger, etc. haven't come out with a system yet, they aren't interested, they don't love us etc.... I don't think that's the case.. I bet they built some test system and then I'm guessing they are a LOT like you.. they knew they wouldn't be happy with only 5 PSI and when they tried to up the boost, like Lingenfelter did, they ran into all of the same issues and simply made a business decision not to continue... either to expensive or they couldn't get the system to their level of required reliability...

and of course if you do get a SC'd Z-28, you would just be looking to up the boost on that! Kind of like I promised I was going to mod this car! LOL!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote