View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #34
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Here's the problem that I have with the Genesis coupe - YOU CAN GET ONE! Same can be said for Mustang and Challenger.

What I want is a Camaro - and not a single one can be seen or touched at a dealer in Iowa. Not One. My dad was just in Southern California. Stopped at EVERY Chevrolet dealer he saw to ask about the Camaro...not one store had one, or information on it. In fact on two occasions at seperate dealers he was told that customers have stopped asking about the Camaro completely. These customers are tired of waiting and reading about the cars in the press and NOT being able to touch and drive one themselves. This is only HELPING the sales of the other cars. How many Camaro5 members have we 'lost' to the Challenger this year already??? :upset:

For me, this huge push in the press showing the great features of the Camaro and the great mileage should have WAITED until the dealers at least HAD CARS to show and get people in - this would have translated to orders if the car is as good as it is being touted. Now all GM is getting is a bunch of people running to the dealers to see the car they just read about and finding an Aveo 5 in the showroom.

OH! And in dad's entire trip the ONLY information he saw on the new Camaro was at a Rental Car stand - a big picture of the Camaro and a tag line stating they will be available for rent Spring of '09!

Last edited by toesuf94; 03-26-2009 at 11:31 AM.
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote