View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:27 PM   #340
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmm1412 View Post
Lafferty Chevrolet in Warminster, PA is a dealership. Their service department is very professional and courteous. They assign your car to a specific service rep and Joanne, my rep, is the best! She has taken a genuine interest in my car and has assigned it to be worked on only by their best tech, Mike, that does all the work on their Corvettes, when I take it in. When I call to schedule for service, she tells me what days he is available to work on the car, and that's when I take it in for service. Top notch work with no issues. Our family members have bought 4 cars there in the last 3 years and all are as satisfied as I am. Their sales people are also very professional and courteous. I have also heard they are the #1 rated Chevrolet dealer in the Philadelphia area for customer service and satisfaction. Best dealer I have dealt with in 40 years of buying and having cars serviced.
I also purchased my Green Flash from Lafferty Chevrolet and totally agree with what was said in this paragraph.....the best I have ever dealt with!!
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote