View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
Annika

Drives: '11 RJT 1LT/RS
Unhappy An apology to another Portland, TN Camaro Owner

OK, so I just pulled a stunt and I bet the other guy thinks I'm insane...

-Was coming home from work today and pulled down 'D.' Dr., and what do I see? A lovely silver Camaro with (I think) orange stripes. I believe it was a 2SS. Very nice!
Anyhow, the other driver was heading out, so I whipped my car around and began to follow in hopes that this person would soon pull over so I could meet them. No luck! The other driver seemed to be leaving town. That or he/she thought I was totally crazy following them and was trying to get the heck out of dodge. I didn't want to seem rude and flash my lights or anything but I really wanted to meet another owner in person...

On top of that, while I was trying to follow, I turned onto HWY ## and this van across the way also turned and she decided not to stay in her (left) lane, but merge directly into my far right lane. She was completely oblivious to the fact that anther vehicle was beside her. I slammed on the brakes and she misses my nose by maybe a couple of feet!

So, moral of the story, sadly: don't follow other Camaro owners?
To the other driver, I'm so sorry! It really seemed totally crazy now that I think about it!
Annika is offline   Reply With Quote